Articles by Bhrikuti Rai
- This is how falsehood spreads On April 27, 2017 Indian news website news18.com published a piece about Nepal’s upcoming local el... Read More
- PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth For the year 2017, the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank have forecast growth rates of 6 per... Read More
- Who should be credited for ending load-shedding? UML Chairman KP Sharma Oli said the load-shedding had ended as per the work plan made by his governm... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 2 Annapurna Post report headlined “Ballot papers for 55 districts printed” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official twice. Nagarik report headlined “Consensus gets stuck... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 31 The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML needs to be proactive to end Tarai unrest: UCPN (Maoist)” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UCPN (Maoist) source. The Himalayan... Read More