Articles by South Asia Check
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers Most of the news reports on the front pages of the newspapers were on politics. But anonymous source... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers Kantipur trumped the others in terms of the use of anonymous sources in the front page reports. Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 22 Annapurna Post report headlined “PM leaving for India tomorrow, seven agreements to be signed” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: A govern... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 4 Annapurna Post report headlined “Everyone’s support necessary for peace and stability: Mukherjee” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Kantipur report headlin... Read More