Articles by South Asia Check
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 15 Annapurna Post headlined “Person arrested for rebuking president: Free speech or hate speech” by... Read More
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 14 Kantipur report headlined “CIAA demands Rs 33 billion over tax settlement irregularities” by Kri... Read More
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 13 Annapurna Post report headlined “Health programs face budgetary cuts” by Deepa Dahal datelined K... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 12 Kantipur report headlined “National park’s boundary altered for ‘Swami” by Bimal Khatiwada and Abdullah Miya datelined Chitwan and Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: ... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 13 There are no anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on May 13. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies. Read More