Articles by South Asia Check
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 25 Nagarik report headlined “Difficulties in distributing electoral constituencies” by Mani... Read More
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 24 The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Bank’s weakness helped criminals to hack into its s... Read More
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23 The Himalayan Times report headlined “EC to decide on apex court order today” datelined ... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13 Kantipur report headlined “Naturalized citizenship granted to four and a half thousand people since the promulgation of constitution” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one i... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 14 Nagarik report headlined “Agreement gradually becoming difficult to achieve” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: A government negotiator and a s... Read More