- Opinion article has errors in figures Columnist Achyut Wagle in an article on higher education published in The Kathmandu Post on March 19... Read More
- PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths Records at the Department of Hydrology and Meteorology show this year the tarai has not experienced ... Read More
- Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work Minister Mahaseth said: "None of the past governments had tried to widen the two-lane highway to fou... Read More
- NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera Nepal Airlines Corporation Managing Director Sugat Ratna Kansakar speaking on Kantipur TV's Fireside... Read More
- Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism Tarai National Congress, a tarai-based party formed by Vedananda Jha in 1951, was the first to raise... Read More
- PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes Speaking at the “Jantasanga Pradhanmantri” program aired on Nepal Television on August 22, Prime... Read More
- Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal? In an interview aired by AP1 television on August 20, Prime Minister KP Oli claimed that his party, ... Read More
- Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties Nepali Congress leader and the former deputy prime minister Ram Chandra Paudel said the following at... Read More
- NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges Yogesh Bhattarai, a leader of the ruling NCP, has accused Prof Kedar Bhakta Mathema of granting affi... Read More
- Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements Foreign Minister Pradeep Gyawali has claimed that all the post 1990 Nepal-India joint statements exc... Read More
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 18 Nagarik report headlined “Minister makes direct recommendation for CEO at Nepal Airlines Corporation” by Sushil Bhattarai has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Airlines Corporation. The Ka... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 22 Annapurna Post report headlined “UDMF flexible, elections could be postponed” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Kantipur report headlined “Where di... Read More