- Shashank wrongly claims Nepali Congress as Nepal’s oldest party Nepali Congress was formed more than 10 years after the formation of Nepal Praja Parishad. Read More
- Nepal is almost self-reliant in food grain Speaking on a live phone-in program titled 'Seedha Kura Pradhanmantrisanga' aired on Nepal Televisio... Read More
- Harka Gurung’s report did not portray all Madhesis as Indians Sadbhavana Party Chairman Rajendra Mahato has claimed that the “Internal and International Migrati... Read More
- Kiranti correctly says Oli-led government failed to spend development budget "One among Mr [K P] Oli’s many incapabilities is his government’s spending just 14 percent of th... Read More
- ICG corrects Madhesi numbers in Nepal report ICG has corrected its Nepal report stating that the Madhesi and Tharu communities of the plains are ... Read More
- Nepal’s import/export ratio with China much more worse than with India In the fiscal year 2014/15, Nepal’s total export to China stood at Rs 2,060,722,000 while imports ... Read More
- ICG-Brussels bloats Madhesi numbers Even if the nation’s total Muslim population (4.4 percent) is added to the total population of com... Read More
- Is China among the most preferred destinations for Nepali students? Prime Minister K P Oli, speaking at Renmin University in Beijing said China remains one of the most ... Read More
- Adhikari’s claim about India-China joint statement incorrect Adhikari claimed the joint statement issued by the Indian and Chinese prime ministers on May 15, 201... Read More
- Envoy Upadhyay correct about Nepal’s trade dependency on India "If you look at [the statistics], you will find that [Nepal's] trade dependency on India 16-17 years... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 28 Annapurna Post report headlined “Government and UDMF come up with new strategy” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. UDMF stands for the United Democratic Madhesi F... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 4 Nagarik report headlined “Constitution amendment after elections” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: a leader in one instance, and ‘sour... Read More