- Per diem for member of Nepali foreign delegation is $25 If the host country has provided cash for room and board then no pocket allowance would be provided,... Read More
- Is Nepali Congress the only party with provision of reservation? "Which party’s statute has provision of reservation? Does the CPN-UML have such provision? Does t... Read More
- Deuba wrongly being credited for Kamaiya abolition Some Nepali newspapers, radio stations, and news websites have credited Sher Bahadur Deuba for the a... Read More
- How accurate are Dr Lohani’s statements on Upper Karnali project? Dr Lohani says if the Upper Karnali project had been in operation during the recent blockade then Ne... Read More
- Prime Minister Oli makes wrong claim about citizenship During his recent India visit (February 19–February 24), Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli spoke at the... Read More
- Oli’s India visit was indeed a state visit In an interview aired on ABC Television last week, former foreign minister Ramesh Nath Pandey claime... Read More
- Upendra Yadav made factual mistakes in his Hong Kong speech Upendra Yadav claimed that the Hill Brahman community holds 64 percent of the posts in Nepali bureau... Read More
- CIAA chief’s statement on physical infrastructures factually incorrect CIAA chief wrote in Naya Patrika: “Physical infrastructures like roads, administrative buildings, ... Read More
- CIAA report exaggerates agriculture’s contribution in economy The summary of the 25th Annual Report prepared by the CIAA has mentioned that agriculture provides e... Read More
- Maoist leader falsely claims Nepal Army provided its officer cadets allowance for visiting prostitutes Aahuti claimed: "Until 2031 BS [1974-1975 AD], there used to be a provision in the Military Law to p... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Readers checking facts When readers themselves take the initiative to check the authenticity of misleading images through image search on the internet, it helps prevent falsehood from spreading further Read More
Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto FSFN manifesto states: "The amendment bill had proposed amending Article 11(7) of the constitution to restore the provision of the interim constitution regarding citizenship through matrimony." Read More