- Hydropower alone may fulfill national power demand in two years Given Nepal’s annual electricity demand increment rate of 7.53 percent, Nepal will require 1493 me... Read More
- New constitution has indeed removed some provisions of the Interim Constitution Nepali Congress Vice Chairman and former Deputy Prime Minister Ram Chandra Paudel claims that the ne... Read More
- Do 22,000 Nepali civil servants receive secret payments from India? Nepal Workers and Peasants Party Chairman Narayanman Bijukchhe has on several occasions claimed that... Read More
- Is the Nepalese Army the most inclusive armed force in the world? On December 15, 2015, Defense Minister Bhim Rawal said that the Nepalese Army is the most inclusive ... Read More
- Three factual mistakes in Indian foreign minister’s statement on Nepal Indian foreign minister Sushma Swaraj speaking at the Indian upper house on December 7 made several ... Read More
- Did the 2011 census count all residents of Tilathi of Saptari as hill-origin people? Federal Socialist Forum-Nepal Chairman Upendra Yadav in a recent interview claimed that that the 201... Read More
- Exploring energy alternatives Nepal’s present electricity demand: 1291 MW Supply: 770 MW Annual increase in electricity demand: ... Read More
- How accurate are Prime Minister Oli’s claims? Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, while addressing the nation on November 15, 2015, made statements on s... Read More
- Madhesis comprise only 19.3 percent of Nepal’s population Tarai is not entirely inhabited by the Madhesi ethnic group. Several indigenous communities of Tarai... Read More
- Will load-shedding end in a year? In his address to the nation on 15 November Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli reiterated his promise to e... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Envoy Upadhyay correct about Nepal’s trade dependency on India "If you look at [the statistics], you will find that [Nepal's] trade dependency on India 16-17 years ago was 30 percent, and now this has reached 70 percent." Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 13 Annapurna Post report headlined “Who will clinch Kathmandu mayorship” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader from the Nepali Congress. The Himala... Read More