- Khum Bahadur Khadka wrongly claims 94% Nepalis are Hindu The national census conducted in 2011 by the Central Bureau of Statistics says only 81.3% people of ... Read More
- How discriminatory was the first Muluki Ain against Dalits? Untouchability based on casteism was practiced in Nepali society even before the promulgation of the... Read More
- Is the preliminary draft of new constitution more rigid than the Panchayati constitution? The Federal Socialist Forum Nepal (FSFN) has claimed that some provisions regarding citizenship set ... Read More
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 25 Kantipur report headlined “Army proposes reopening Hetauda Textiles Factory” by Krishna Acharya and Jagadishwar Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source. Nagarik repo... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 6 Nagarik report headlined “400 projects in minister’s home district” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources, two officials from the National Planning Commissio... Read More