- Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise A UDMF meeting on August 18, 2013 had made a four-point decision including a commitment to provide R... Read More
- Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits The immediate past government led by Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba in January decided... Read More
- KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st Several Nepali and foreign media outlets have reported that K P Oli is the 41st prime minister of N... Read More
- Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct Former Minister for Culture and State Restructuring Gopal Kiranti in an interview aired on Sagarmath... Read More
- Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet CPN-UML Secretary Yogesh Bhattarai has claimed that the government while appointing governors and na... Read More
- Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament UML leader and Rabindra Adhikari claims that the constitution does not say anything if the total num... Read More
- Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal After being elected to parliament from Saptari, Upendra Yadav, the chairman of the Federal Socialist... Read More
- Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto The poll manifesto of the RJPN has claimed that the rules prohibited issuance of whip in the constit... Read More
- Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt Speaking at the ‘national economic debate’ organized by the FNCCI in Kathmandu, CPN-UML Chairman... Read More
- PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed Nepali Congress leader Gagan Thapa was accused of misappropriating funds released by the Project for... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 20 Annapurna Post report headlined “Chinese company bags Budi Gandaki project” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance and another unnamed offi... Read More
Tarai farmers hit by higher production costs and poor earnings The costs of plowing, fertilizers and irrigation have increased due to the ongoing strike and border obstruction in Tarai, but to the dismay of farmers, the market price of their agricultural produce ... Read More