In Public Interest
- What kept the Madhes agitation from taking a communal turn? According to the chief district officer of Parsa, Keshav Raj Ghimire, when the agitation was at its ... Read More
- Madhes schools scramble to catch up Schools in Madhes have cancelled weekly holidays and public holidays to make up for the classes lost... Read More
- Sindhupalchowk: A district in dire straits Over 3,500 people died and around 70,000 families lost their homes after the twin quakes of April 25... Read More
- Tarai farmers hit by higher production costs and poor earnings The costs of plowing, fertilizers and irrigation have increased due to the ongoing strike and border... Read More
- Income of the political parties UML lawmaker Rajyalaxmi Golchha's revelations about secret donations paid to the party and its leade... Read More
- Saying one thing doing another Although the government after the 1989 Indian blockade adopted a policy of exploiting the full poten... Read More
- Are the alleged Indian-proposed constitutional changes consistent with the Interim Constitution? Southasiacheck.org examines whether the alleged Indian-proposed changes are consistent with the Inte... Read More
- Public property, private use KMC identified 73 parking spaces in Kathmandu and solicited new tender bids on 18 February 2013 (206... Read More
- Shady firms swindle youths through misleading job announcements A vacancy announcement published in Kantipur daily’s “Classified Display” section on 3 Ju... Read More
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 12 The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Process halted for 2 days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the three-party meeting on Friday. Annapurna Post report titled “Votin... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 24 Annapurna Post report headlined “Public Service Commission and Army in dispute” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances. Kantipur report headlin... Read More