- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
MediaQuarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between October 1 and December 31, 2018, among the six major national dailie... Read More
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 18 Annapurna Post report headlined “Modi’s special envoy on a day-long visit” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: an office ... Read More
Hydropower alone may fulfill national power demand in two years Given Nepal’s annual electricity demand increment rate of 7.53 percent, Nepal will require 1493 megawatts in two years. Read More