- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
- Fact Check Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever
- Media How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- In Public Interest Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
MediaQuarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers Most of the news reports on the front pages of the newspapers were on politics. But anonymous source... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 25 Annapurna Post report headlined “Capital gains tax worth tens of millions of rupees whittled down” by Sagar Pandit datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A member... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 15 Nagarik report headlined “Tall Promises” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed senior official of the Ministry of Finance. Read More