- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
MediaQuarterly report (July- Sept 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between July 1 and September 30, Nagarik used the most number of anonymous s... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 17 Annapurna Post report headlined “NOC had bought lands as per CIAA directive” by Bikash Thapa and Rajesh Burma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in six instances: A source in t... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 18 Nagarik report headlined “Minister makes direct recommendation for CEO at Nepal Airlines Corporation” by Sushil Bhattarai has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Airlines Corporation. The Ka... Read More