- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
MediaQuarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between April 1 and June 30, 2019, among the six major national dailies that... Read More
- Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers Nepali workers will get several benefits including insurance coverage while at the same time, the government will earn revenue from the permits. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 24 Annapurna Post report on the killing of 13 Nepali guards in Afghanistan headlined “Initiatives for investigation and compensation” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sour... Read More