- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Fact Check Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
MediaQuarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between October 1 and December 31, 2018, among the six major national dailie... Read More
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between October 1 and December 31, 2018, among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Annapurna Post daily used the most number of anonymous sources in the front page ... Read More
Keep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of criticizing the voters in the capital as imprudent, and this is growing. Read More