- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
- Fact Check Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever
- Media How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- In Public Interest Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Fact Check Agricultural land shrinking in tarai due to flooding
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
MediaQuarterly report (July- Sept 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between July 1 and September 30, Nagarik used the most number of anonymous s... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 5 Annapurna Post report headlined “Election of PM after two days” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: An official from Parliament Secretariat. Annapurn... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 4 The Himalayan Times report headlined “Rubber deposits obscure runway marking at Tribhuvan airport” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A senior jet pilot... Read More