- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 25
- Fact Check Tharuhat/Tharuwan Joint Struggle Committee wrongly claims hundreds killed in pro-Tharuhat unrest
- Fact Check Gachchhadar’s claim that Tharus form Nepal’s largest indigenous community is not true
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 24
- Fact Check Photo from Tikapur Incident?
- Fact Check Mahat’s claim of 600 MW addition this year unachievable
- Fact Check Khum Bahadur Khadka wrongly claims 94% Nepalis are Hindu
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 21
- Fact Check How discriminatory was the first Muluki Ain against Dalits?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker CEO appointed at National Reconstruction Authority
- Earthquake Promise Tracker National Reconstruction Authority formed
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 19
MediaQuarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers Most of the news reports on the front pages of the newspapers were on politics. But anonymous source... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 10 Nagarik report headlined “Behind-the-scenes dealings start again to appoint dean at IOM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance. IOM refers to the Institute of Medi... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 11 Annapurna Post report headlined “September 1 new deadline for new constitution” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: an official of the Constituent As... Read More