MediaQuarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers (January-March 2018) During the three months between January 1st and March 31st of 2018, among the s... Read More
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 28
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 27
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
Maoist leader falsely claims Nepal Army provided its officer cadets allowance for visiting prostitutes Aahuti claimed: "Until 2031 BS [1974-1975 AD], there used to be a provision in the Military Law to provide second lieutenant cadets allowance for visiting prostitutes." Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15 Annapurna Post report headlined “Area adjoining border sensitive” by Nabin Jha, Manika Jha, Kranti Sah, Phani Mahat, Sunil Thakur and Santosh Yadav datelined Janakpur, Birgunj, Rautahat, Sarlahi a... Read More