Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 8
South Asia Check / April 9, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Valley waste management project stuck due to delay in DPR approval” by Gyan Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A representative involved in the meeting and an official of the Investment Board Nepal.
Nagarik report headlined “Sharp rise in suspicious transactions” by Kuvera Chalise and Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A source and a source associated with the Money Laundering Investigation Department.
Nagarik report headlined “They draw salaries from government, but serve interests of political parties” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: An official.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM faces criticism for ‘summoning’ NHRC” by Dewan Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: One of the members present at the meeting.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Another movement a compulsion: UDMF” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A Nepali Congress leader.
Republica report headlined “Suspicious transaction reports double in four years” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: An official at Nepal Rastra Bank.
Republica report headlined “Policy harmonization needed to curb flow of dirty money” by Kuvera Chalise datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A high-level source at the Department of Money Laundering Investigation.
Republica report headlined “Few octogenarians aware about KCM’s special allowance” by Sanskriti Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: An official at the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths