Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 24
South Asia Check / June 25, 2016
Annapurna Post report on the killing of 13 Nepali guards in Afghanistan headlined “Initiatives for investigation and compensation” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal bans Afghanistan for foreign employment” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report on the killing of 13 Nepali guards in Afghanistan headlined “Govt to provide Rs 1 million to each victim family” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali security guard. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore