Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 10
South Asia Check / April 11, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “UML dispute subsides after Oli tweaks report” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader from Madhav Kumar Nepal faction of UML.
Annapurna Post report headlined “NGOs also to be involved in reconstruction” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: An official of National Reconstruction Authority, and an official involved in inspection.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Moratorium on medical schools in Valley proposed” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Viral Nepal map from Grade 8 textbook: Many misread Anno Domini as Bikram Sambat
- Fact Check Viral video clips involving Sujata Koirala were manipulated to create controversy
- Fact Check Video clip of anti-India demonstration being circulated on social media is six months old
- Fact Check 5-year-old India toilet photo is circulating as photo of Bharatpur coronavirus hospital toilet
- Fact Check Fact-checked: WHO hasn’t revised coronavirus risk level for Nepal
- Fact Check News reports of impending internet outage are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently