Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 18
South Asia Check / April 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Chinese planes pushing Nepal Airlines Corporation toward bankruptcy” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official and two unnamed officials from Nepal Airlines Corporation.
Kantipur report headlined “Corruption at Poverty Alleviation Fund itself” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority.
Nagarik report headlined “Donors provided aid but government didn’t distribute” by Balkrishna Adhikari has quoted an unnamed official from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item