Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 18
South Asia Check / April 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Chinese planes pushing Nepal Airlines Corporation toward bankruptcy” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official and two unnamed officials from Nepal Airlines Corporation.
Kantipur report headlined “Corruption at Poverty Alleviation Fund itself” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority.
Nagarik report headlined “Donors provided aid but government didn’t distribute” by Balkrishna Adhikari has quoted an unnamed official from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore