Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 18
South Asia Check / April 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Chinese planes pushing Nepal Airlines Corporation toward bankruptcy” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official and two unnamed officials from Nepal Airlines Corporation.
Kantipur report headlined “Corruption at Poverty Alleviation Fund itself” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority.
Nagarik report headlined “Donors provided aid but government didn’t distribute” by Balkrishna Adhikari has quoted an unnamed official from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?