Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 2
South Asia Check / April 3, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “How did the government fare?” by Ganga BC datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed CPN-UML leader.
Nagarik report headlined “What’s on Delhi’s mind?” by Gunaraj Luitel datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed immigration official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Clarification to be sought from Indian and EU ambassadors” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths