Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 2
South Asia Check / April 3, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “How did the government fare?” by Ganga BC datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed CPN-UML leader.
Nagarik report headlined “What’s on Delhi’s mind?” by Gunaraj Luitel datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed immigration official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Clarification to be sought from Indian and EU ambassadors” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently