Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 23
South Asia Check / April 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dixit arrested by CIAA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source associated to the CIAA.
The Kathmandu Post report on post-earthquake reconstruction headlined “319,912 households ‘real beneficiaries'” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “TeliaSonera given till May 7 to pay tax” by Prithvi Man Singh datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A senior official at the Large Tax Payers Office, and tax officials.
Republica report headlined “CIAA arrests Kanak Dixit” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source close to the CIAA chief.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?