Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 7
South Asia Check / April 8, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli accused of flouting party statute” by Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed meeting source.
Nagarik report headlined “When will Kathmandu improve?” by Gyan Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office.
Republica report headlined “PM under fire within party for poor governance” by Thira L Bhusal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UML leader.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Don’t do transactions with shell companies, BFIs told” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item