Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 7
South Asia Check / April 8, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli accused of flouting party statute” by Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed meeting source.
Nagarik report headlined “When will Kathmandu improve?” by Gyan Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office.
Republica report headlined “PM under fire within party for poor governance” by Thira L Bhusal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UML leader.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Don’t do transactions with shell companies, BFIs told” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail