Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 20
South Asia Check / August 24, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Provincial delineations, statute amendment and elections are India’s concerns during Nidhi visit” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted a participant from meeting between Nepal and India side.
Nagarik report headlined “India serious about border security” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “India satisfied at statute amendment initiatives” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali source.
Republica report headlined “Mukherjee to visit Nepal after Dahal visits India” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali source. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “NC to finalize new ministers by Monday” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the Nepali Congress.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements