Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 8
South Asia Check / August 9, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli tells Rae: Unusual activities unacceptable” by Balkumar Nepal has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “UDMF gears up to forge consensus” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UDMF [United Democratic Madhesi Front] source and a Baluwatar source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?