Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 8
South Asia Check / August 9, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli tells Rae: Unusual activities unacceptable” by Balkumar Nepal has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “UDMF gears up to forge consensus” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UDMF [United Democratic Madhesi Front] source and a Baluwatar source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail