Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 1
South Asia Check / December 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front and three parties protecting their own interests” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Decision to further intensify movement” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks continue” by Avadhesh Kumar Jha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Judicial Council in disorder” by Ghanashyam Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Multi-national state and inclusive army” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?