Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 1
South Asia Check / December 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front and three parties protecting their own interests” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Decision to further intensify movement” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks continue” by Avadhesh Kumar Jha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Judicial Council in disorder” by Ghanashyam Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Multi-national state and inclusive army” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage