Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 1
South Asia Check / December 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front and three parties protecting their own interests” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Decision to further intensify movement” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks continue” by Avadhesh Kumar Jha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Judicial Council in disorder” by Ghanashyam Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Multi-national state and inclusive army” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore