Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 1
South Asia Check / December 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front and three parties protecting their own interests” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Decision to further intensify movement” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks continue” by Avadhesh Kumar Jha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Judicial Council in disorder” by Ghanashyam Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Multi-national state and inclusive army” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently