Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 1
South Asia Check / December 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front and three parties protecting their own interests” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Decision to further intensify movement” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks continue” by Avadhesh Kumar Jha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Judicial Council in disorder” by Ghanashyam Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Multi-national state and inclusive army” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item