Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 10
South Asia Check / December 11, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Cautious optimism surrounds dialogue” by Devendra Bhattarai and Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi and Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A government source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal mulls G2G deal with China” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: Officials, an official, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs officials.
Kantipur report headlined “Solution through continuous dialogue: UDMF” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted two unnamed sources: A diplomat and a source associated with the United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMF).
Nagarik report headlined “Rs 3 billion to be spent for repairing just one plane” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An official from the Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) management, a senior captain of NAC, and another official from NAC management.
Nagarik report headlined “Modi avoids meeting [UDMF leaders]” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: A New Delhi based source.
Nagarik report headlined “Businessmen go bankrupt” by Mithilesh Yadav datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: A hotelier.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “House panel endorses bill on reconstruction authority” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: Sources.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Protesters tired and frustrated” by Kranti Shah datelined Birgunj has quoted two unnamed sources: A leader from an agitating Madhes-based party and a central level leader of the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently