Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 15
South Asia Check / December 16, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Big Three likely to table both bills” by Prakash Acharya has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Frustration among ruling parties” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting between the prime minister and members of Nepal Academy.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist ministers told to mend ways” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore