Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 15
South Asia Check / December 16, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Big Three likely to table both bills” by Prakash Acharya has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Frustration among ruling parties” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting between the prime minister and members of Nepal Academy.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist ministers told to mend ways” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail