Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 15
South Asia Check / December 16, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Big Three likely to table both bills” by Prakash Acharya has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Frustration among ruling parties” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting between the prime minister and members of Nepal Academy.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist ministers told to mend ways” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths