Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 15
South Asia Check / December 16, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Big Three likely to table both bills” by Prakash Acharya has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Frustration among ruling parties” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting between the prime minister and members of Nepal Academy.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist ministers told to mend ways” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?