Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 15
South Asia Check / December 16, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Big Three likely to table both bills” by Prakash Acharya has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Frustration among ruling parties” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting between the prime minister and members of Nepal Academy.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist ministers told to mend ways” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently