Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 16
South Asia Check / December 17, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “They have acted forcibly: Morcha” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UCPN (Maoist) leader. Morcha refers to the agitating United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations just start for providing grants [to earthquake victims]” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed official from the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Economic rehabilitation fund to be established” by Prithvi Man Shrestha has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Rastra Bank and another official from the Ministry of Finance.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC team off to China to buy aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from NAC and another official from the Tribhuvan International Airport.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore