Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 16
South Asia Check / December 17, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “They have acted forcibly: Morcha” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UCPN (Maoist) leader. Morcha refers to the agitating United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations just start for providing grants [to earthquake victims]” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed official from the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Economic rehabilitation fund to be established” by Prithvi Man Shrestha has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Rastra Bank and another official from the Ministry of Finance.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC team off to China to buy aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from NAC and another official from the Tribhuvan International Airport.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon