Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 19
South Asia Check / December 20, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Students face problems due to TU’s mistakes” by Ammar GC datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Tribhuvan University.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Rai appointed as acting APF chief” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. APF refers to the Armed Police Force.
Republica report headlined “Govt appoints AIG Rai as acting APF chief” by Kamal Pariyar and Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources close to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?