Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 19
South Asia Check / December 20, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Students face problems due to TU’s mistakes” by Ammar GC datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Tribhuvan University.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Rai appointed as acting APF chief” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. APF refers to the Armed Police Force.
Republica report headlined “Govt appoints AIG Rai as acting APF chief” by Kamal Pariyar and Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources close to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail