Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 19
South Asia Check / December 20, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Students face problems due to TU’s mistakes” by Ammar GC datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Tribhuvan University.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Rai appointed as acting APF chief” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. APF refers to the Armed Police Force.
Republica report headlined “Govt appoints AIG Rai as acting APF chief” by Kamal Pariyar and Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources close to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths