Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 2
South Asia Check / December 3, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Proposal to resolve Tarai problem through dialogue” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A UCPN (Maoist) leader who attended the meeting. The report does not carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Parties likely to show flexibility” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Sources. The report does not carry a byline.
Nagarik report headlined “Another Rs 6 billion for quake victims” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A senior official at the Prime Minister’s Office.
Annapurna Post report headlined “UML and NC to maintain flexibility” by Balkumar Nepal and Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently