Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 3
South Asia Check / December 4, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Thapa-Swaraj talks” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official and another unnamed diplomat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India sticks to its stance” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India urges Nepal to fix internal issues” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official.
Republica report headlined “Ruling, agitating sides trade blame for talks deferral” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore