Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 3
South Asia Check / December 4, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Thapa-Swaraj talks” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official and another unnamed diplomat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India sticks to its stance” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India urges Nepal to fix internal issues” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official.
Republica report headlined “Ruling, agitating sides trade blame for talks deferral” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item