Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 3
South Asia Check / December 4, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Thapa-Swaraj talks” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official and another unnamed diplomat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India sticks to its stance” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India urges Nepal to fix internal issues” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Nepali official.
Republica report headlined “Ruling, agitating sides trade blame for talks deferral” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently