Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 5
South Asia Check / December 6, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Leaders stick to their stances” by Balkrishna Basnet and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Leaders busy in blame game” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Republica report headlined “Prez warns parties of serious consequences if no polls by Jan 2018” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore