Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 17
South Asia Check / February 18, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “26 more individuals under CIAA scanner” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Plot to block Upper Karnali” by Lakshman Biyogi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Department of Irrigation.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Jumbo delegation to accompany PM to Delhi” has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently