Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 22
South Asia Check / February 23, 2016
The Himalayan Times report headlined “TRC member Bhatta complains of threat to her security” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC). The report does not have a byline.
Republica report headlined “Dispute surfaces among TRC commissioners” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed TRC source. The report does not carry a byline.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Police surviving on donations” by Raju Adhikari datelined Jhapa has quoted an unnamed police officer from Jhapa.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently