Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 6
South Asia Check / February 7, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Birgunj obstruction also ends” by Bhusan Yadav datelined Birgunj has quoted three unnamed sources: An official at Raxual customs, eyewitnesses, and a businessman from the Indian side.
Nagarik report headlined “Mahato reaches capital” by Mithilesh Yadav datelined Lahan (Siraha) has quoted one unnamed source: An aide to Sadbhavana Party chief Rajendra Mahato.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Birgunj border opens after five months” by Ram Sarraf datelined Birgunj has quoted one unnamed source: Some eyewitnesses.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Congress constituency conventions convened” datelined Kathmandu as quoted one unnamed source: A Nepali Congress leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item