Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 13
South Asia Check / January 14, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Government avoiding talks” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the meeting between the big three parties and the taskforce of the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Keep upbraiding the voters!
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 19
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 18
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 17
In Public InterestKeep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21 The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Renewed deadlock fears loom large” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and some leaders. This report doesn’t carry a byl... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20 Annapurna Post report headlined “‘Election’s legitimacy will be under question’ if constitution not amended” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sou... Read More