Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 2
South Asia Check / January 3, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “CIAA instructions befuddle govt” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Kantipur report headlined “Form of agitation not to change immediately” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “New proposal for resolving demarcation dispute” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Lazimpat source and another highly-placed source from the United Democratic Madhesi Front. Lazimpat here refers to UCPN (Maoist) Pushpa Kamal Dahal’s residence.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon