Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 2
South Asia Check / January 3, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “CIAA instructions befuddle govt” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Kantipur report headlined “Form of agitation not to change immediately” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “New proposal for resolving demarcation dispute” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Lazimpat source and another highly-placed source from the United Democratic Madhesi Front. Lazimpat here refers to UCPN (Maoist) Pushpa Kamal Dahal’s residence.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail