Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 2
South Asia Check / January 3, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “CIAA instructions befuddle govt” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Kantipur report headlined “Form of agitation not to change immediately” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “New proposal for resolving demarcation dispute” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Lazimpat source and another highly-placed source from the United Democratic Madhesi Front. Lazimpat here refers to UCPN (Maoist) Pushpa Kamal Dahal’s residence.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore