Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 31
South Asia Check / February 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dahal objects to Oli’s work style” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: Three different sources.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Air safety clean chit a far cry for Nepal: ICAO” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A high-level source at the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN), and an official at the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation. The report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Koirala camp infighting could give Deuba edge” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Observers. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?