Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 5
South Asia Check / January 6, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “India stops Chinese cargo containers” by Umakant, Kumar and Ashish datelined Kakarbhitta, Biratnagar and Kathmandu respectively has quotes an unnamed trader.
Nagarik report headlined “Subsidized loans difficult to obtain” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Nepal Rastra Bank.
Nagarik report headlined “Manmohan [hospital] won’t be stalled: Oli” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed doctor.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Major partied stand firm with minor divergence” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the UCPN (Maoist) and another unnamed UML leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy