Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 5
South Asia Check / January 6, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “India stops Chinese cargo containers” by Umakant, Kumar and Ashish datelined Kakarbhitta, Biratnagar and Kathmandu respectively has quotes an unnamed trader.
Nagarik report headlined “Subsidized loans difficult to obtain” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Nepal Rastra Bank.
Nagarik report headlined “Manmohan [hospital] won’t be stalled: Oli” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed doctor.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Major partied stand firm with minor divergence” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the UCPN (Maoist) and another unnamed UML leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Keep upbraiding the voters!
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 19
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 18
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 17
In Public InterestKeep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted