Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 10
South Asia Check / July 11, 2016
Annapurna Post report on the ongoing government homework for signing extradition treaties with India and China headlined, “Nepal makings its position” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed government officials.
Kantipur report headlined “Hunger strike against ill-governance: Dr KC” by Atul Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Is ATC skill enough to hold engineering group posts in ministry?” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, a senior pilot and a director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently