Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 12
South Asia Check / July 13, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Consensus government not on the cards” by Durga Khanal and Kulchandra Neupaney datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Consensus government impossible: Congress” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “No support for consensus government” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “India demands payment for gift” by Dipak Kharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source from Ministry of Defense, a senior military official, and another official from the Air Directorate.
Nagarik report headlined “Six of NAC’s eight aircraft grounded” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed officials.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML, Maoists agree ‘to strengthen coalition’ datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader. It has no byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC facing its worst crisis” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources: An unnamed engineer and a source from the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Aviation.
Republica report headlined “Up to 15 pc social security funds misused” by Siromani Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance.
Republica report headlined “Maoist brass asks Dahal to hold decisive talks with PM” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore