Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 12
South Asia Check / July 13, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Consensus government not on the cards” by Durga Khanal and Kulchandra Neupaney datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Consensus government impossible: Congress” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “No support for consensus government” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “India demands payment for gift” by Dipak Kharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source from Ministry of Defense, a senior military official, and another official from the Air Directorate.
Nagarik report headlined “Six of NAC’s eight aircraft grounded” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed officials.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML, Maoists agree ‘to strengthen coalition’ datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader. It has no byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC facing its worst crisis” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources: An unnamed engineer and a source from the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Aviation.
Republica report headlined “Up to 15 pc social security funds misused” by Siromani Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance.
Republica report headlined “Maoist brass asks Dahal to hold decisive talks with PM” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?