Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 18, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Both coalitions heading toward hostile paths” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An unnamed leader, source, and an unnamed Nepali Congress leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Oli favored monarchists” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Bird strike during Airbus takeoff exposes loopholes inside Tribhuvan Int’l Airport” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepal Airlines Corporation pilot.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements