Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 18, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Both coalitions heading toward hostile paths” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An unnamed leader, source, and an unnamed Nepali Congress leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Oli favored monarchists” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Bird strike during Airbus takeoff exposes loopholes inside Tribhuvan Int’l Airport” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepal Airlines Corporation pilot.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy