Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 18, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Both coalitions heading toward hostile paths” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An unnamed leader, source, and an unnamed Nepali Congress leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Oli favored monarchists” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Bird strike during Airbus takeoff exposes loopholes inside Tribhuvan Int’l Airport” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepal Airlines Corporation pilot.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore