Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 18
South Asia Check / July 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Minister makes direct recommendation for CEO at Nepal Airlines Corporation” by Sushil Bhattarai has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Airlines Corporation.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nembang sees Dahal as UML, Maoists spar” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon