Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 18
South Asia Check / July 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Minister makes direct recommendation for CEO at Nepal Airlines Corporation” by Sushil Bhattarai has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Airlines Corporation.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nembang sees Dahal as UML, Maoists spar” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths