Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 20
South Asia Check / July 21, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Chinese company bags Budi Gandaki project” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance and another unnamed official from Ministry of Energy.
Nagarik report headlined “Irregularities in Budi Gandaki contract” by Lakshman Biyogi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government source.
Nagarik report headlined “Pressure to pave the way for new government” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML for ‘larger deal’ among major parties” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed senior leaders in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy