Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 25
South Asia Check / July 27, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Sharing of ministries under way” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers Most of the news reports on the front pages of the newspapers were on politics. But anonymous sources were mostly used in corruption-related news reports. Read More
Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers Kantipur trumped the others in terms of the use of anonymous sources in the front page reports. Read More