Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 30
South Asia Check / July 31, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “UDMF to join government if the ‘give-and-take’ is made clear’ by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source, and a source from the Nepali Congress.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21 Annapurna Post report headlined “Three options on budget” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source at the National Planning Commission, and ... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20 Kantipur report headlined “Elections in two phases after all?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The Himalayan Times report headlined “Five govt officials suspe... Read More