Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 20
South Asia Check / June 22, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “36 fake doctors in CIB net” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed high-level sources from Central Investigation Bureau.
Republica report headlined “NMC to probe +2 certificates of all 16,000 doctors” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements