Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 20
South Asia Check / June 22, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “36 fake doctors in CIB net” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed high-level sources from Central Investigation Bureau.
Republica report headlined “NMC to probe +2 certificates of all 16,000 doctors” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?