Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 20
South Asia Check / June 22, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “36 fake doctors in CIB net” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed high-level sources from Central Investigation Bureau.
Republica report headlined “NMC to probe +2 certificates of all 16,000 doctors” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage