Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 20
South Asia Check / June 22, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “36 fake doctors in CIB net” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed high-level sources from Central Investigation Bureau.
Republica report headlined “NMC to probe +2 certificates of all 16,000 doctors” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail