Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 7
South Asia Check / June 8, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “We are committed to bringing railway to Lumbini” by Santosh Ghimire and Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed diplomatic source.
Kantipur report headlined “Vested interests gaining upper hand in parliamentary committees” by Balkrishna Basnet and Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed lawmaker.
Nagarik report headlined “Women to hold half the seats in local bodies” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed meeting source.
The Himalayan Times new report headlined “CPN-MC against recalling its ministries” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the CPN-MC headquarters.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item