Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 7
South Asia Check / June 8, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “We are committed to bringing railway to Lumbini” by Santosh Ghimire and Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed diplomatic source.
Kantipur report headlined “Vested interests gaining upper hand in parliamentary committees” by Balkrishna Basnet and Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed lawmaker.
Nagarik report headlined “Women to hold half the seats in local bodies” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed meeting source.
The Himalayan Times new report headlined “CPN-MC against recalling its ministries” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the CPN-MC headquarters.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths