Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 9
South Asia Check / June 10, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Field visit only on paper” by Bal Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources from the Ministry of Finance.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist Centre in dilemma- Will quitting left coalition be a right decision?” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements